A quote that I find
Inspirational regarding the role that advocacy can have in the lives of the young
Children and their families are “Always unique, totally interesting, sometimes
Mysterious”
What inspires me about my advocacy plan is the fact that’ parent
Involvement’ not only affect the way the child behaves in the classroom but
Also the relationship between the parents and the teachers. My advocating plan
inspires me to continue working very
hard in my classroom with the parents for the benefit or their children’s. Is
very inspiring to know how good the relationship with parents and students is
and by knowing that the children’s behavior would be better, their work will be
turned in. It excites me putting my advocacy plan into effect because I know
that once I put these steps into action I will be helping families and will
gain relationships with children. My
relationship with parents, children, and the community as a whole will increase
and gain bringing everyone together in a nice and important cause.
What challenges and/or anxieties do you feel
related to engaging in the advocacy efforts you have targeted?
What I believe will be the most effective in helping me overcome any
challenging emotions that I might feel with regard to presenting and
implementing my Advocacy Action Plan is to talk to coworkers and to get Ideas of what they do in their
classrooms to involve their parents in their classroom , another way is by asking my director for some
ideas on different activities( fund raisers, field trips, cooking activities). Also, taking it
slow when starting to implement my plan, I shouldn’t try to balance more than I
can handle because in the end I will become more stressed.
I can encourage others in their advocacy efforts by helping them with
information about their topic or any experiences that I might have.
Others can encourage me by giving
me pointers on what I can do to improve my advocacy efforts or what I could do
to make it more appealing and effective for the audience I will present this too. Also, we can share resources about the topics
that we are advocating.
modulo 3
ReplyDelete